Travel to Belfast With Us
Join us as we build relationships and attend Harkin International Summit in Northern Ireland!
June 4-10, 2022
- ✓ Hotel for 6 nights.
- ✓ Cultural tours
- ✓ Some meals.
- ✓ In-country transportation.
- ✓ Logistical arrangements.
- ✓ Access to Harkin International Summit.
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2022
Experience professional development from Belfast’s leaders in disability employment, and time to explore Belfast before and after the Summit.
The Harkin International Disability Employment Summit will span June 7-8. During this event, you can expect to see employers, government leaders, and disability advocates from more than 40 countries who will address barriers to employment for persons with disabilities.
Participants will be responsible for booking and cost of airfare, as well as any additional time pre or post program.
- Average daytime temperatures in Belfast in June reach 63° F.
- Visas are not required for American travelers
- Ensure your passport is valid for 3 months after your return date.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required for this trip.
Register for the Harkin Belfast Summit 2022
You will need to register on your own for the Harkin Belfast Summit 2022. This event will be hosted in Belfast June 7 – 8 in partnership with Harkin institute and Northern Ireland Executive’s Department for Communication.
Do you have questions about our Belfast trip?
Go ahead and ask!