Iowa International Center Volunteers:
- Increase cultural and professional knowledge through interactions with international leaders and up-and-coming leaders
- Learn and teach others about a variety of world issues
- Develop real-world skills in a reputable non-profit environment
- Have a wonderful time helping us welcome the world to Iowa, and introduce Iowa to the world!
There are many opportunities to lend a hand, including:
- Meeting with or hosting international visitors to build cultural understanding and citizen diplomacy
- Assisting at Iowa International Center special events and programs to raise awareness and organizational support
- Providing administrative support to our organization’s staff
Click here to view a complete list of Iowa International Center Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering, click here for Iowa International Center Volunteer Application
Send completed applications or related questions to Janet Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team as a volunteer and help us build cultural respect in our communities, workplaces and schools today.