Thank you to everyone who joined us
for Passport to Prosperity 2015!
Look for photos, videos and information
on this inspiring event here soon!
We were incredibly proud to honor these outstanding
global Iowans at this year’s
Passport to Prosperity celebration!
– Mone Aye, a refugee of Burma, and Bilingual Community Outreach Worker with the Des Moines Public Schools and Board Chair and co-founder of EMBARC;
– Alejandra Vidal-Soler Graham, an immigrant from Argentina, and founder and owner of South American Beef, Inc.;
– Nu Huynh, a refugee of Vietnam, and Executive Director of the Iowa Asian Alliance;
– Serkan Usta, an immigrant from Turkey, and Artistic Director of Ballet Des Moines and co-owner of the School of Classical Ballet and Dance;
– San Wong, an immigrant from Singapore, and Director
of the Iowa Department of Human Rights.